Nyheter & Event
Digital Specialist to a Stockholm based Software Company
Funnel is a Swedish category winning marketing technology Software as a Service (SaaS) company. With cutting-edge analysis, reporting and dashboards, Funnel provides all the data necessary to make marketing decisions. Our offering is unique in the market, and demand is growing quickly. Since the product launch in 2015, Funnel has grown to service thousands of marketers in Europe, the US and Asia. Our ambition is a substantial global market share, and it’s time to step up the pace. Now that we have achieved product-market fit, set up offices in Stockholm and Boston and gained momentum in a number of markets, we are expanding our growth team with additional top performers. We are looking for a passionate and analytical Digital Specialist who wants to grow with the company and take Funnel’s paid acquisition channels to the next level. This is a unique opportunity to join a category winning SaaS company at an early stage.
About this position
We are looking for a recent graduate, with a degree in media technology, data science, engineering, statistics, economics or related discipline. You’re ambitious, results driven, analytical with great interest in learning data driven marketing. You aim high and never settle for something mediocre. You’re eager to test new ideas, dare to think differently. You want to deep-dive into the world of data-driven advertising and analytics. This position doesn’t require previous experience working with digital marketing.
As a Digital Specialist you will join the growth team of one of the fastest growing marketing analytics businesses in the world. In this position, you’ll be managing digital marketing channels ranging from paid search and social to retargeting and display platforms. Your focus will be on analyzing large amounts of data and based on your findings optimizing the performance of Funnel’s paid advertising. In addition, you’ll work with identifying new opportunities and developing strategies to improve growth in all paid channels.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Planning and execution of paid acquisition channels
- Creating and implementing paid advertising campaigns and analyzing and optimizing performance based on data
- Designing, testing and iterating ad creatives and copies
- Analyzing the behaviour of our website visitors, discover trends and improving user experience and conversion rate
- Identifying new marketing channels and develop and optimise the current ones to fuel Funnel’s fast growth pace
- Managing a large advertising budget
- University degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, engineering or similar
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and investigative skills
- Highly motivated and genuinely interested in data-driven digital marketing and analysis
- Strong knowledge of Excel and ability for analyzing large amounts of data
- Good skills in interpreting data and transforming these findings into actionable task
- Fluent in English
Perks working at Funnel
- Learn from and work with smart and talented people in an international environment
- Freedom to choose your own tools and hardware
- Get to test all the latest innovations in the industry
- Free books from Amazon - policy
- Free breakfast!
- Get to join a category winning SaaS company at an early stage
If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume and tell us why you think you are the right person to take Funnel’s digital marketing to the next level!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Head of Growth)